What is StrikeLink?
StrikeLink is the software component of the modular, man-portable and rugged Target Location, Designation, and Hand-Off System (TLDHS).
StrikeLink is a force multiplier that gives the operator the ability to quickly acquire targets in day, night and near all-weather visibility conditions.
StrikeLink can precisely determine operator location as well as that of their targets, then digitally transmit secure data to multiple supporting arms elements.
►Digital Communications Platforms
- F/A-18 Hornet
- AV-8B Harrier
- F-16 Falcon
- AFATDS (C2/COP/Artillery/Naval Fires)
- Naval Fires Control System (NFCS)
- Command and Control PC (C2PC) COP/BF Gateway Interface
- Mission Monitor/Air Liaison Officer Functionality
- Integrated Simulation Tools with Open Interface
- VMF Image Transfer with enabled aircraft
►Supported Targeting Systems
- Leica Vectronix Vector 21 (USMC Common Laser Range Finder)
- Northrop Grumman Mark VII
- Northrop Grumman LLDR
- DRS Technologies LH-40C/41C
- Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS)/PSS-SOF
- AN/PRC-117 (Harris)
- AN/PRC-119 (ITT Industries)
- PSC-5 (Raytheon)
- EPLRS Raytheon)
- ROVER Receiver (L3)
►Pre-Planned Product Improvements
Download StrikeLink Datasheet (PDF).
- AN/PRC-148 and AN/PRC-152 Integration
- Cursor on Target (Successfully Demonstrated with AC-130)
- Link 16 Support
- Rotary CAS (AH-1, AH-64/OH-58)
- B-52 Stratofortress (Successfully Demonstrated with AFAPD)
- B-2 Spirit
- A-10 Thunderbolt II